1658 A. Airport Way, Stockton, CA 95206
The track is open 7 days a week unless we have our Superbike Coach training classes and other events. Check the Calendar for up to date information on track closures.
Track is open from 9am-Dusk.
No we do not. This track is for members and guests who have their own motorcycles and/or go karts.
To obtain an annual membership click on the button below. If you are not a member and own your own motorcycle or go kart, contact Heather to schedule a date at the track. Daily fee is $30 per driver. 916-370-3647
The track is a 1/2 mile asphalt multiple configuration road course with 12 possible layouts, including an oval.
NO DRIVING IN THE PITS.
GO KARTS REQUIRE:
• Helmets: All helmets used must be full coverage (full face) complying at Snell 2010 (SA2010, K2010, M2010)
• Face Shields
• Driver Apparel: All drivers are required to wear jackets of heavyweight leather, heavyweight vinyl or abrasion-resistant nylon material, full length pants and high top shoes or boots to prevent or minimize abrasions.
• Driving Suits: One or two piece design of heavyweight abrasion- resistant nylon, leather or vinyl material are recommended.
• Footwear: High top shoes or boots are required. High top shoes shall be laced, buckled or secured as designed.
• Karts must be equipped with all bumpers and safety guards.
• Full face, damage-free helmet: DOT, ECE, or SNELL approved is required.
• Gloves with full wrist coverage (i.e. gauntlet gloves) are required.
• Over-the-ankle riding boots are required.
• One-piece or two-piece leathers that zip together. Keep in mind that leather is the most abrasion-resistant gear. Gear must provide full body coverage and have reinforced/padded elbows, shoulders, knees, and spine/back areas. Hip padding is also recommended.
• Back protector is highly recommended for all groups and is a requirement for Intermediate and Advanced groups.
• Motorcycles must have fork, swing arm and foot peg sliders or bar ends required.
• Catch cans for the overflow lines from the carburetor and/or radiator required.
• Motorcycles can not exceed 400cc's for track days.
• Tires and brakes must be in good condition. Tires must have at least 75% of their tread left with no visible cracks or dry-rot.
• Valve stems must have caps.
• Check for oil, fuel and coolant leaks and missing bolts/screws. All parts must be secure. No loose bolts/fasteners.
• Headlights, turn signals, and all glass or plastic lenses must be removed or taped over. Remove or tape over mirrors. Try not to use a tape that will leave too much adhesive behind. Most use blue painter’s tape.
• Kill-switch must be functioning and throttle return should work smoothly without sticking or hanging up.
• It is also highly recommended, but not required, to safety wire the oil drain plug, oil filter, and oil fill cap. Keep in mind that if you spill oil on the track; not only is your day over, but you may create a hazardous condition for the rest of the riders as well.
• Chain not too loose or too tight.
• Kick-stands must be able to remain securely in the up position, or be removed. Center stands are not recommended due to clearance issues.