1. All lug nuts must be tight and be present. (no missing studs)
2. Radiator must have overflow.
3. Doors must have working internal & external handles or latches.
4. Windshield my not have any cracks.
5. All four corners of seats must be tight and secured to the floor.
6. Trunk, hoods, doors (anything that can open) must be securely closed while on track.
7. Battery must be securely bolted down, if it's located in the trunk,
the trunk must also be able to open. (No tie straps or zip-ties)
8. Stock seats must have stock seatbelts securely fastened in stock locations.
(Aftermarket seats that recline are considered stock)
Aftermarket seats (fixed back bucket seats), must have harness bar and harnesses, FIA approved.
9. Snell 2010 helmet or newer. (No DOT helmets allowed)
10. No fluid leaks.
11. No cage needed (Highly recommended for convertible vehicles)
Any tires left in the pits after the event, driver will be subject to a $50 fine
for each tire left at the event. So please take home your burnt tires.
If you start problems or dislike the program we are running, you are more than welcome to not attend. Problem starters will be banned, as this is built to have fun with your friends and competitions are meant to be an enjoyable, learning experience. Number one rule is to have fun while gaining knowledge in the sport of drifting.
Outlaw drift is a beginners/advanced drift series and is not associated with any pro am or formula drift series. We are here to help drivers meet their goals as a driver and give everyone a safe place to drive your cars to their fullest potential.